Incarnate Word School
Our goal at Incarnate Word Parish Catholic School is to teach as Jesus did. We have instruction for kindergarten through Grade 8 with state certified faculty. Incarnate Word Parish School is accredited by the Missouri Chapter National Federation of State Nonpublic School Accrediting Association. Our facility has 23 classrooms, a gymnasium, multipurpose room, library, computer lab, art room and music room. We seek to provide a full curriculum in response to our students' intellectual, spiritual, moral, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social needs.
- Kindergartners must be 5 years old by August 1 to enter.
- Children entering Kindergarten, Grades 3 & 6, and those entering school for the first time, must have a complete physical exam.
- Without regard to sex, race, color or national origin.
- Class size shall not exceed 28 students.
- Student to Teacher Ratio: 21:1
The Incarnate Word Parish School has a sacramental program to assist parents in preparing their children for Reconciliation, Eucharist, and Confirmation. As the parent of an Incarnate Word student, you will be supported in your responsibilities through continuous and systematic communication from school to family. Likewise, your involvement in the Catholic Parent Teacher Organization (CPTO) is essential if our school community is to achieve its goals.
To Teach as Jesus Did
- as a ministry of Incarnate Word Parish.
- through dedication to the Catholic philosophy of education in the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- in partnership with parents, the child's primary educators.
- by providing a full curriculum in response to our students' intellectual, spiritual, moral, emotional, aesthetic, physical, and social needs.
- by stressing the importance of developing a sense of personal responsibility, self-worth, and a Catholic-Christian concern for others.
- by encouraging full participation in the sacramental life of the Parish through worship and service to others.
Incarnate Word Parish Catholic School
13416 Olive Blvd
Chesterfield, MO 63017